Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Family Pictures

Erik and I aren't really fans of having pictures taken. We didn't do engagement photos, or maternity photos, and we've never had a family photo professionally taken (when Avery was a baby we did have some professional photos taken of her, but that was 5 years ago). I began talking to my friend, Kaitlynn, last year about doing a few family photos for us, and we finally got them done in October. It was the perfect fall afternoon, and Kaitlynn and her husband, Matt, were amazing to work with. Here are the photos we chose, and every time I look at them they make me smile.

02-Seley Fall '13 - PRINT - 4x612-Seley Fall '13 - PRINT 4x613-Seley Fall '13 - PRINT 4x606-Seley Fall '13 - PRINT 4x616-Seley Fall '13 - PRINT 8x10

{You can see more of our photos here, and you can visit Kaitlynn on Facebook here.}

12 comments:

Laura June said...

Such gorgeous photos! You'll have to plaster those all over your house!

Rikki Rivera said...

So lovely. You have a beautiful family.

yours truly, melissa said...

These are perfect! You'll have to make this more of a tradition!

Bridget said...

I'm the opposite, always taking pictures!! You three are grorgeous, you should do this more!

tinajo said...

You´re such a lovely family! :-)

http://tinajoathome.com/

Jennifer said...

Wow these photo's are just beautiful, you truly have such a lovely little family!!

p.s and can I just say how much I love both you and Avery's outfits, so cute!

Hollie Nickolls said...

I am in love with these! They're so sweet. :)

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

The photos turned out great!

lauren jean allece said...

These are gorgeous, Stephanie! I swear, I don't think I've ever seen a kid who is a more perfect mix of both parents! I see Avery next to you, and she's all you… next to Erik, she's all Erik! You are one blessed mama, that's for sure!

Crystle Ardoin said...

These are beautiful!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Beautiful family! We've never had professional pictures done, and this year I have been so busy taking every one else's photos, I haven't had time for my own family!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Love these!! What a beautiful little family! :)